AVG Non Return Isolation Pressure Reduction Valve & Gauge 15mm CxC 150kpa-600kpa
AVG Non Return Isolation Pressure Reduction Valve & Gauge 15mm Compression 150kpa-600kpa
A non return isolation pressure reduction valve (NRI-PRV) can be avaluable addition to many piping systems. If the incoming water pressure is too high, this can put unnecessary strain on water heaters, pipe work, plumbing joints, taps and tap washers. It can increase the risk of burst hoses on washing machines, water leaks and possibly magnify any existing water hammer problems.The valves are factory set at 500 kPa. The down stream pressure is adjustable from 150 to 600 kPa by turning the screw on top of the plastic cover. Clockwise to increase pressure and anticlockwise to reduce pressure. A gauge port is standard on the body of the valve so that a gauge can be fitted to monitor the downstream pressure.For ease of maintenance, the valve has a removable cartridge and strainer, containing all the regulating components which can be easily accessed through the top of the valve.The tagging eye has been cast into the NRI-PRV body to allow the valve to be identified and tagged for mechanical service.
The Austworld pressure gauge is suitable for use with the AVG's selectable pressure reduction valve (PRV). The Gauge allows the correct and accurate setting of your outlet pressure.
What do you get?
- One (1 Qty) AVG Pressure Reduction Valve
- One (1 Qty) Austworld Pressure Gage
- plumbonlines rapid order turnaround, even for late afternoon orders
- Australia Post delivery to your door
- 15mm - 1/2" Compression Connections
- Adjustable Range 150 – 600 kPa
- Compact design , body length only 78mm
- Simple to service with replacement cartridge
- DZR brass valve body
- Factory set at 500 Kpa
- Internal strainer
- High Flow rate
- Clear dial for easy reading
- Dual measurement - kPa and BAR
- Range 0 - 1600 kPa
- Range 0 - 16 BAR
The pressure reduction valve must be installed by a licensed plumber and in accordance with AS/NZS 3500, relevant local requirements and the following manufacturer’s instructions. important note - Flush out your lines to remove any debris or dirt particles that may cause the valve to malfunction.
1. The pressure reduction valve may be installed horizontally or vertically.
2. It is recommended that isolation valves be fitted either side of the pressure reduction valve to assist future maintenance operations.
3. The PRV15 and PRV20 are protected by an internal stainless steel meshfilter. If the valve is being installed in an environment where fine dirtparticles are present it is recommended that a line strainer be fitted upstream of the valve.
4. ensure that the valve is installed in an accessable position for future maintenance operations
5. Install the valve with the arrow on the valve body pointing in the direction of flow.
For best operation the inlet pressure should be at least 100 kPa higher than the outlet pressure.
Recommendations for installation
1. Do not install PRV’s below ground.
2. If the installation is at risk of water hammer, fit a water hammer arrestor.
3. If the pressure setting is important for the protection of equipment fit a pressure relief valve downstream of the valve.