AVG Pressure Reduction Valve Boundary 20mm 500KPA Right Angle Copper x Female
AVG PRESSURE REDUCTION VALVE BOUNDARY 20mm 500KPA Right Angle Copper x Female
PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE BOUNDARY, PRVB
The PRVB is designed to limit the water pressure to a domestic dwelling to around 500 kPa. When water supply is flowing the PRVB will allow a full flow through the downstream pipe work. When all the downstream taps are isolated the PRVB will control the static pressure to the valve’s set pressure.
- Low Profile compact design
- Superior flow capacity, 170 l/min
- Suits inlet pressures up to 1600Kpa
- Operates at up to 80ºC
- Complies with AS1357.2
- Body made of DR Brass
- Stainless Steel Seat
- Metal cap for protection of the valve
In addition to these instructions, Pressure limiting valves (PLV) must be installed in accordance with AS/NZS 3500 National Plumbing and Drainage Code and all Government requirements must be met.
- AVG valves should always be installed by a licensed plumber in accordance with National Plumbing and Drainage Code AS/NZS 3500 and comply with any Local Authority requirements.
- Flush all pipe work before installing valve.
- Install the PLV with the direction of flow, as indicated by the arrow on the valve body.
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal installation.
- Install the PLV downstream from an AVG NRI (non return & Isolating valve).
- Install the PLV downstream of a line strainer.
- The valve should be installed where it is easily accessible.
- The valve must not be buried in the ground or installed in a situation where it could be subject to freezing.
- Do not expose a PLV to a torch flame or heat. Excessive heat will destroy the seals and sealing components.