315LT 20 Tube Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water | Stainless Steel Electric Boost
- 100.00 KGS
- Free Shipping
Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water | Stainless Steel Electric | 315Lt 20 Tube
Why use a Reflector Collector?
The 360-Solar range does not only have a superior performance compared to standard solar collectors based on equivalent aperture area, the reflector ensures quicker thermal performance even in overcast light. G2 TECH’s reflector “R-Series” evacuated heat pipe solar collectors offers the following features and benefits;
Features & Benefits:
- Provide up to 360-degree passive tracking
- Premium grade, highly polished, self-cleaning reflective aluminium reflector
- Simple “Click n Connect” assembly
- Increased collector kW output
- Quicker install as fewer tubes required
- Reduced Service Downtime
- 15 Year Warranty
Stainless Steel Tank Construction
Typical electric, gas or solar storage tanks have traditionally been manufactured with enamelled carbon steel and lower grade stainless steels (304 or 316) or austenitic stainless steels. The G2D Range "Domestic" follows in the footsteps of G2TECH's acclaimed commercial range of water tanks. Using Duplex Stainless Steel for our solar ready domestic water heaters they inherit the commercially proven superior strength and corrosion resistance which does not require any coating.
The G2D's contemporary looks will add value to your home and are backed up with G2 TECH's commercial expertise in tank design, complete with blown polyurethane insulation coupled with a sleek robust, powder coated, galvanised steel casing suitable for Australia’s harsh conditions. G2D's are supplied as standard with an Incoloy electric element with exceptional resistance to many aggressive corrosion environments. Stainless steel temperature sensor ports with gland nut capture ensure correct readings from your solar controller.
What do you Get?
- 1 x G2D-315SSE Duplex Stainless Steel Solar Ready Hot Water Tank
- 1 x 315LT Height - 1985mm Diameter - 600mm
- 1 x 3.6kW Incaloy Electric Element OR G2 can offer P.V Battery Friendly options from 800watts
- 1 x 15mm 850kPa Pressure & Temperature Relief Valve
- 1 x SHC - 20 Tube Array
- 1 x Manifold
- 2 x Box of Evacuated Tubes x 10
- 1 x Standard Roof Mount Kit
- 1 x Stainless Steel Pump Station with Senztek Controller, Grundfos 15-20 Cil Pump
- 1 x Comprehensive Install AVG valve kit
How about delivery?
A complete solar hot water system is just too big for home delivery, so we have options for you below is plumbonline's Free Delivery terms.
- FREE Delivery into one of our METRO transport hubs, for collection.
- (Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Adelaide)
- You know if you're in one of our many Regional Cities please call us for an exact price, just find the closest depot and we can do the rest!
- We can offer a "door to door" service with a tailgate please contact us to arrange (additional charge passed on to you)