BIANCO BIA-BHM5-4MPCX horizontal multistage pressure system pump
BIANCO horizontal multistage pump BIA-BHM5-4MPCX
Part number (802438)
The pump is a horizontal multistage pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
Introducing the Bianco BHM range of horizontal multistage pumps. Suitable for multiple applications ranging from domestic household pressure systems, mains water pressure boosting, washing and cleaning system supply through to light commercial applications. The BHM series is fully compliant with the Australian and New Zealand Drinking Water standard (AS/NZS4020) allowing for confidence in its use to supply drinking water for an entire household. The standard requires that products do not affect the taste or appearance of water; do not support the growth of microorganisms; and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals. Passing this stringent standard gives the owner peace of mind.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired.
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has auto restart and in-built check valve.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Stainless Steel barrel union
- Comes complete with plug and play leads.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
- Flows to 105 l/m
- Heads to 38m