BIANCO iCON BIA-IBHM-5-5 Variable speed pressure system pump
- 13.50 KGS
- Free Shipping
BIANCO iCON Variable speed pressure system pump BIA-IBHM-5-5
Part number (802679)
As a part of the Bianco iCON range of pumping products, the iBHM provides a completely integrated variable speed pumping solution. The integrated Variable Frequency Drive is equipped with an easy to use LCD display and is completely designed and built for controlling pump systems from the ground up. Providing both the ability to conserve energy through only operating the pump according to the speed required to maintain constant pressure and further allowing for multiple set points to be achieved straight out of the box makes the iBHM a leader in pump technology, and the best value for money option available.
The pump is characterised by
- Integrated variable speed drive complete with pressure transducer, 5 way tee check valve, pressure gauge.
- 2 litre pressure tank is supplied seperately
- Automatic start and stop control in the variable speed drive provides constant pressure and dry run protection. Soft start, low motor start current.
- Integrated status LEDs and LCD display shows operating status and information regarding the pump, and control key board allows easy user interface.
- Dry run protection, frost protection, high and low water pressure protection, sensor fault protection.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel components in contact with water. The pump is approved for drinking water.
Clean water temperature range: 2-104 °C
Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C
Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
Pipe connections suction/discharge: 1” BSP F / 1” BSP M