Bosch Commercial Condensing 32C antifrost NG
Bosch Commercial Condensing 32C antifrost Natural Gas
The Bosch 32C is a 6-star appliance suited to both domestic and commercial settings – anywhere there is a demand for large volumes of hot water. It can be configured for either internal or external installations and is available in Natural or LP Gas
The Bosch 32C sits at the top of the Bosch range as the most efficient commercial gas hot water unit available. It boasts superior energy efficiency of 94% and a 6 star energy efficiency rating. The Bosch 32C is suited to both commercial and domestic application – anywhere there is demand for large volumes of hot water. The Bosch 32C is the only unit in its class that can be installed internally* or externally**. The Bosch 32C features superior commercial-grade components throughout, including a 25% thicker heat exchanger fused with a 100% stainless steel corrosionresistant heat exchanger. The 32C can operate as a single unit or be easily manifolded to suit a range of applications, using various Bosch accessories.
How does Condensing Technology work?
Unlike traditional hot water systems, Bosch condensing units capture heat from the exhaust gas and use it to preheat incoming cold water, making the Bosch 32C the most energy efficient Bosch commercial gas hot water system available!
Features & Benifits
- Heavy duty copper heat exchanger
- Commercial-grade components throughout
- 100% stainless steel corrosion-resistant secondary heat exchanger to optimise energy efficiency
- Delivers 32 L/min at a 25°C temperature rise
- 6.0-star energy efficiency rating (94% energy efficiency)
- Captures heat in exhaust gas to preheat incoming water, reducing energy consumption by 15%
- Compatible with solar hot water and warm water return systems (reduced condensing efficiency due to warm water input)
- In-built neutraliser to render condensate neutral for safe release
- 55°C model standard (50°C-limited model available)
- Install up to 3 optional temperature controllers
- Installation can be internal (flueing required) or external (vent cap required)
- Can be installed as a single unit, manifolded, or in combination with a storage tank
- Suits commercial applications, as well as large homes (3+ bathrooms)
- Comprehensive warranties
2 Years - Parts and Labour
5 Years - Heat Exchanger (part only)
The Bosch 32C was the winner of the coveted ECO-Buy Innovative Green Product of the Year for 2011, which recognises a product that is innovative, satisfies a significant need and demonstrates outstanding environmental benefits.
*Internal installations of the Bosch 32C require flueing and adequate ventilation.
**External installations of the Bosch 32C require the BCVC-100C Vent Cap.
^Reduced condensing efficiency due to warm water input.
#Not available in New Zealand.