DAB Pumps 102M JETCOM Pressure Water Pump with iPress Pump Controller
- 12.50 KGS
- Free Shipping
DAB Pumps JETCOM Pressure Water Pump 102M with iPress Pump Controller
The Jetcom is a composite, compact, self-priming, jet assisted pressure boosting system.
The Jetcom is suitable for small domestic applications and for pressure boosting from above ground tanks and below groundwater sources. The Jetcom requires a control device for automatic operation please see our range of Automatic Pump Controllers and packaged units.
- System pressure
- Max. 6 bar (600 kPa)
- Liquid temperature
- 0˚C to +35˚C
- Maximum ambient temperature
- 0˚C to +35˚C for domestic use
- 0˚C to +40˚C for other use
- Maximum suction depth
- 8 metres
- Cast iron motor support
- Technopolymer pump body, impeller, diffuser and venturi tube
- Stainless steel pressure disc
- Carbon / ceramic mechanical seal
- 1 x 240 V, 50 Hz
- Protection level
- IP44 (IP55 terminal board protection)
- Insulation class
Pump Controller Automatic Restart Adjustable Cut In and Cut Out BIA-iPRESS 2.2kW
The BIA-iPRESS is a device used to control electric 240V pumps of 2.2kW or less.
The iPRESS is the first electric pump controller with a fully adjustable cut in (start) pressure of between 0.5-6.0 bar and a cut out (stop) pressure of between 0.8-9.8 bar. The iPRESS has the ability to operate as either a standard auto restart pressure controller (start pressure to be set) or an automatic restart loss of prime pressure switch (start and stop pressure to be set).
Auto Restart Function
When the pump loses prime it will stop working after 20 seconds then restart after 10 seconds and runs for 40 seconds and then stops. Then after 10 seconds runs for another 40 seconds after which if no water is available the pump will turn off for 24 hours repeating the process every 24 hours until water is available.
- Real time indication of system pressure displayed on LED display
- Automatic restart
- German approved food grade materials
- Housing PA66 reinforced Nylon
- Suitable for supplying water to domestic households.
- Also suitable for small scale garden irrigation.