Enware AQUABLEND 2500 High performance Thermostatic Blending Valve
AQUABLEND 2500 High performance Thermostatic Blending Valve
The Enware Aquablend is the safest way to mix water to a preset temperature. The healthcare preferred models - Aquablend 1500 range and Aquablend 2000, have NSW Health Approval for use in public and private healthcare facilities.
In hospitals, hotels, aged care facilities, homes and commercial applications, where stable-temperature warm water is required, Aquablend safely delivers to plus or minus 2˚ Celsius – even under changing temperature and pressure conditions. So safety from scalding or shock is ensured by Aquablend’s thermal shut-off capability in the event of either cold or hot water supply failure.
For showers, baths, basins and sinks – especially where there are young children, elderly or disabled people – Aquablend protects against scald injuries and provides superior temperature stability for warm water delivery.
- Superior temperature stability where variations in water supply temperatures and pressures occur.
AMBIENT START UP CONTROL
- Superior ability to control temperature spikes at ambient start up.
- The Aquablend TMVs shut down in the event of either Cold water or Hot water supply failure. The valve quickly reinstates flow when normal supply resumes.
CONSTANT MIX CONTROL
- Water temperature is maintained at plus or minus 2 degrees, even during water temperature or pressure fluctuations.
PERFORMANCE AT LOW PRESSURE AND REDUCED FLOW RATES
- Aquablend is able to supply stable temperature water in both low pressure systems and reduced flow rate systems operating with a minimum working pressure of 20Kpa and flow rates as low as 2 L/min.
- Each unit comes complete with combination isolating ball valve, non-return and dual-stage strainer assemblies which incorporate water pressure/temperature test ports.
- Each TMV can be installed in any configuration with the water outlet in the horizontal or vertical (up or down) position, and inlet connections can be rotated to suit inlet pipework.
- The compact component assembly design allows low-cost, in-situ servicing and ensures minimum down-time. Flat faced connections allow removal of the valve without disturbing the pipework.
- Each TMV is supplied with a detailed technical manual to facilitate valve sizing, installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting. By choosing Aquablend TMVs, you are choosing the industry’s acknowledged leader in technical support.