G2 TECH 250Lt Ceiling Constant Pressure WET BACK Hot Water Heater - Electric Edson | Wilson Style
- Made to Order 7 Days Approx.
- 60.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
G2 TECH 250Lt Ceiling Constant Pressure WET BACK Hot Water Heater - Electric
The G2 TECH Wetback system can be attached to wood, pellet, coal or diesel burners. It is perfect for use with a wood stove, fireplace or other solid fuel burner. Heat from the combustion process is used to heat the water jackets in the solid fuel burning appliance. Water is then circulated through the water jackets and through pipes to the storage cylinder. Hot water can be delivered indirectly, as a low pressure or mains pressure system, or in some cases where the fuel burning appliance has a suitable boiler incorporated, the hot water can be delivered directly into the storage cylinder. The system can also be fully wired with an optional thermostatically controlled electric heating element, which can be used in the hotter months. When connected with the correct pressure, the system can also be used for heating the household as well as heating the water.
Benefits of a Wet Back System
- Utilises heat from existing solid fuel burning appliances
- Highly adaptable with a range of installation options
- When coupled with G2 TECH R-Type Solar Collectors, households could enjoy free hot water all year round
- Optional electrical element boosting and water pump
- Dual hot water outlets available for increased water pressure in the shower UC and SC tanks
What is a Constant Pressure Ceiling Tank?
The G2 Tech Ceiling model electric water heater is a gravity feed hot and cold water service "combi". They come complete with an integrated forty five litre cold water header / feed tank complete with float valve. The large capacity header tank (45Lt) facilitates simultaneous drawdown of hot and cold services, in the home.
What do you get?
- 1 x 250Lt Ceiling Model
- Made to Order approx. 7-10 Days Lead Time
- 45 Lt Header Feed Tank
- Float Valve
- Copper Construction
- Electric Elements - 1 x 3.6kW Element
How about delivery?
A 250LT CEILING MODEL Hot Water Service is just too big for home delivery, so we have options for you below is plumbonline's Free Delivery terms.
- FREE Delivery into one of our METRO transport hubs, for collection.
- You know if your in one of our many Regional Cities please call us for an exact price, just find the closest depot and we can do the rest!
- We can offer a "door to door" service with a tail gate please call us 1300 428 999 to arrange (additional charge passed on to you)
plumbonline are also able to provide a full range of SPARE PARTS with our Express Free Delivery service!