Grundfos CR 45-2 Vertical, non-self-priming, multistage, in-line, centrifugal pump
- 137.00 KGS
- Free Shipping
Grundfos CR 45-2 Vertical | non-self-priming | multistage | in-line | centrifugal pump
Grundfos Product No.96122799
Plumbonline are an authorised Grundfos Pump Distributor. The Grundfos Pump Circulation range is now online and ready to order with complete tech specs to ensure your seamless selection. If you’re unsure be pump sure, Plumbonline has a committed team of pump specialists with over 20 years of pump selection experience.
Vertical, multistage centrifugal pump with suction and discharge ports on same the level (in-line) enabling installation in a horizontal one-pipe system. The pump head and base are in cast iron – all other wetted parts are in stainless steel. A cartridge shaft seal ensures high reliability, safe handling and easy service and access. Power transmission is via a split coupling. Pipework connection is via oval flanges with internal Rp threads.
CR 45-2 A-F-A-E-HQQE
Vertical, non-self-priming, multistage, in-line, centrifugal pump for installation in pipe systems and mounting on a foundation.
The pump has the following characteristics:
- Impellers and intermediate chambers are made of Stainless steel, DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301.
- Pump head and base are made of Cast iron.
- The shaft seal has assembly length according to EN 12756.
- Power transmission is via cast iron split coupling.
- Pipework connection is via DIN flanges.
- The motor is a 3-phase AC motor.
- Pumped liquid: Water
- Liquid temperature range: -22 .. 248 °F
- Liquid temp: 68 °F
- Density: 62.29 lb/ft³
- Speed for pump data: 2919 rpm
- Rated flow: 198 US gpm
- Rated head: 127.3 ft
- Shaft seal: HQQE
- Approvals on nameplate: CE,TR
- Curve tolerance: ISO9906:2012 3B
- Pump housing: Cast iron
- EN-JS1050 ASTM 80-55-06
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- DIN W.-Nr. 1.4301 AISI 304
- Bush material: Graflon