Pump Controller Automatic Restart Adjustable Cut In and Cut Out BIA-iPRESS 2.2 KW
- BIAiPRESS2.2 KW
- 1.50 KGS
- Free Shipping
Pump Controller Automatic Restart Adjustable Cut In and Cut Out BIA-iPRESS 2.2kW
The BIA-iPRESS is a device used to control electric 240V pumps of 2.2kW or less.
The iPRESS is the first electric pump controller with a fully adjustable cut in (start) pressure of between 0.5-6.0 bar and a cut out (stop) pressure of between 0.8-9.8 bar. The iPRESS has the ability to operate as either a standard auto restart pressure controller (start pressure to be set) or an automatic restart loss of prime pressure switch (start and stop pressure to be set).
Auto Restart Function
When the pump loses prime it will stop working after 20 seconds then restart after 10 seconds and runs for 40 seconds and then stops. Then after 10 seconds runs for another 40 seconds after which if no water is available the pump will turn off for 24 hours repeating the process every 24 hours until water is available.
- Real time indication of system pressure displayed on LED display
- Automatic restart
- German approved food grade materials
- Housing PA66 reinforced Nylon
- Suitable for supplying water to domestic households.
- Also suitable for small scale garden irrigation.
- Inlet 1” BSP male
- Outlet 1” BSP male
- Special non-return valve to avoid surges. YES
- Security system to avoid operation of the pump without water. YES
- Manual start switch (RESET) YES
- Voltage LED (POWER) YES
- Pump working LED (ON) NO
- Security system LED (STATUS) YES
- 1.5 metre lead and 3 pin Australian/New Zealand plug. YES
- 0.6 metre pump power lead, 3 pin plug and play YES
- Adjustable cut in (start) pressure YES
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Maximum current: 16(8) Amps
- Maximum kW: 2.2
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Maximum water temperature: 60 deg C.
- Starting pressure 0.5-6.0 bar.
- Stop pressure 0.8-9.8 bar.
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
- Minimum flow 0.5 l/m