Returns at plumbonline
Returns | What you need to know
What is the return policy for Plumbonline products?
- plumbonline has an extensive and fair Return Policy. We offer 30 days to return an item that is unused and resalable as we understand that contractors, plumbers and building projects can be delayed and designs / specifications changed.*
- How do I return an order or product? Before returning a product, please make sure that your return satisfies the requirements of our Returns Policy. To return a product, either call or email one of the Plumbonline representatives on 1300 428 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it mandatory to have prior authorisation before returning a product to Plumbonline? YES. plumbonline cannot accept returns without prior authorization. Please call or email us on 1300 428 999 or email@example.com to discuss your return.
What you need to provide for a warranty claim:
- You must provide evidence of your purchase from us by providing a purchase order number.
- For electrical and plumbing items, you must provide proof (invoice detailing repair/install) that your item was installed by a qualified electrician or plumber.
- If your product proves to be faulty, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion after determining the cause of any fault.
- Once the product has been returned to us we will assess the fault and process a warranty claim if necessary.
- Some parts require fault diagnoses by the original manufacturer this can incur approx. 2-week delay in fault diagnosis.
What address should I send my return to?
Attn: Returns Department
No. 30 Network Drive
Carrum Downs VIC 3201
t. 1300 428 999
- Please note that Printed Circuit Boards | Ignition Parts | Valves | Motors | are NON-REFUNDABLE* and are supplied in a tamper evident satchels, please ensure that you have selected the correct part. Special Order Parts Tapware | Solar Collectors | Hot Water Tanks are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge. If cartons/goods are undamaged and "as new" condition packaging, they may be refunded at the Managers discretion.
- *If returned unopened in supplied tamper evident satchel refund is applicable upon safe return, these items are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
- Note all gas appliances | plumbing | electrical parts must be installed by a qualified licensed installer, a copy of installer invoice clearly detailing parts installed is required by all manufacturers warranty conditions.