Returns at plumbonline
Returns | What you need to know
What is the return policy for Plumbonline products?
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
plumbonline has an extensive and fair Return Policy. We offer 30 days to return an item that is unused and resalable as we understand that contractors, plumbers and building projects can be delayed and designs / specifications changed.*
How do I return an order or product?
- Before returning a product, please make sure that your return satisfies the requirements of our Returns Policy. To return a product, either call or email one of the Plumbonline representatives on 1300 428 999 or [email protected]
- Is it mandatory to have prior authorisation before returning a product to Plumbonline? YES. plumbonline cannot accept returns without prior authorization via R.A email. Please call or email us on 1300 428 999 or [email protected] to discuss your return.
What you need to provide for a warranty claim:
- You must provide evidence of your purchase from us by providing a purchase order number.
- For electrical and plumbing items, you must provide proof (invoice detailing repair/install) that your item was installed by a qualified electrician or plumber.
- If your product proves to be faulty, we will repair or replace the product at our discretion after determining the cause of any fault.
- Once the product has been returned to us we will assess the fault and process a warranty claim if necessary.
- Some parts require fault diagnoses by the original manufacturer this can incur approx. 2-week delay in fault diagnosis.
What address should I send my return to?
Attn: Returns Department
No. 30 Network Drive
Carrum Downs VIC 3201
t. 1300 428 999
- Please note that Printed Circuit Boards | Ignition Parts | Valves | Motors | Gas Spares are NON-REFUNDABLE* and are supplied in a tamper evident satchels, please ensure that you have selected the correct part.
- *If returned unopened in supplied tamper evident satchel refund is applicable upon safe return, these items are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
- Note all gas appliances | plumbing | electrical parts must be installed by a qualified licensed installer, a copy of installer invoice clearly detailing parts installed is required by all manufacturers warranty conditions.
- Special Order Parts Tapware | Solar Collectors | Hot Water Tanks are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge. If cartons/goods are undamaged and "as new" condition packaging, they may be refunded at the Managers discretion.