Returns at plumbonline
Returns | What you need to know
What is the return policy for Plumbonline products?
- plumbonline has an extensive and fair Return Policy. We offer 30 days to return an item that is unused and resalable as we understand that contractors, plumbers and building projects can be delayed and designs / specifications changed.*
- How do I return an order or product? Before returning a product, please make sure that your return satisfies the requirements of our Returns Policy. To return a product, either call or email one of the Plumbonline representatives on 1300 428 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it mandatory to have prior authorisation before returning a product to Plumbonline? YES. plumbonline cannot accept returns without prior authorization. Please call or email us on 1300 428 999 or email@example.com to discuss your return.
- Please note that Printed Circuit Boards | Ignition Parts | Valves | Motors | Special Order Parts i.e tapware are NON-REFUNDABLE* and are supplied in a tamper evident satchels, please ensure that you have selected the correct part.
- *If returned unopened in supplied tamper evident satchel refund is applicable upon safe return, these items are subject to a 25% re-stocking charge.
- Note all gas appliances | plumbing | electrical parts must be installed by a qualified installer
What address should I send my return to?
Attn: Returns Department
No. 30 Network Drive
Carrum Downs VIC 3201
t. 1300 428 999