There are no products listed under this category.
Weak showers, trickling taps, slow-filling baths, toilets and inefficient irrigation?
Does your home suffer from poor showers, trickling taps, slow-filling toilets and inefficient irrigation? If you have low or fluctuating water pressure its not uncommon in domestic buildings and can be easily fixed with a booster pump.
Why is the water pressure low?
There can be many reasons for low water pressure in residential buildings:
- Peak usage in the system e.g. in the mornings and evenings when people shower and cook
- Multiple open taps in the home
- The home is at the end of the supply line or on the top floor of a high-rise
- A leak in the mains pipes
How to deal with low water pressure
With a water booster pump you can increase the water pressure in the entire system and all appliances connected to it: Showers, taps, toilets, washing machines, sprinklers, etc.
Overall, water booster pumps are suitable for:
- Increasing the water pressure delivered by the city mains
- Increasing the water pressure from tanks: Roof tanks, break tanks, ground tanks and rainwater tanks.
- Lifting water from underground tanks and shallow wells until 8 m deep to the water table