Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display and 10-Year Sealed Battery Kidde C3010D
- 1.00 KGS
- Free Shipping
Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display
10-Year Sealed Battery Kidde C3010D
The Kidde C3010-D is a 10-year, sealed battery, carbon monoxide alarm which includes a digital display feature and uses electro-chemical sensing technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide.
The C3010-D alarm will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement. A screwdriver can be used to deactivate the unit, stopping the end-of-life chirp and making it safe for disposal. The inside cover of the mounting bracket features a quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 10 year life and limited warranty.
Features and Benefits
The Kidde C3010-D provides you and your family with a loud warning signal in response to elevated levels of carbon monoxide in your home. The unit contains a 10-year tamper proof battery that eliminates the need for battery replacement, and provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages. The digital display feature allows for easy viewing of carbon monoxide levels from 30-999 PPM (parts per million). The C3010-D will also detect and store concentration levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. The 10 year limited warranty lasts the life of the alarm.
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Digital Display – Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory – Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 2 patterns once a minute there after.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode. One quick beep every 30 seconds alerts the unit is in error condition. One quick beep every 60 seconds is an indication of low battery power.
Architectural and Engineering Specifications
The carbon monoxide alarm shall be Kidde Model C3010-D or approved equal. It shall be powered by a sealed lithium battery. The temperature operating range shall be between 40ºF and 100ºF (4ºC and 38ºC) and the humidity operating range shall be 10% - 95% non condensing relative humidity.
The CO sensor shall be of a fuel cell design and shall meet the sensitivity requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL2034 Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
The alarm can be installed on the surface of any wall or placed on a tabletop following the UL/NFPA/Manufacturer’s recommended placement guidelines.
The unit shall incorporate a digital display that meets the sensitivity requirements of UL 2034. The display will identify the levels of CO in parts per million (PPM) once that level reaches 30 PPM (i.e.: “abnormal” levels).
The alarm shall include a test button that will electronically simulate the presence of CO and cause the unit to go into alarm. This sequence tests the unit’s electronics to ensure proper operation.
Per UL 2034 requirements, the CO sensor will not alarm to levels of CO below 30 ppm and will alarm in the following time range when exposed to the corresponding levels of CO.
- 70 ppm CO Concentration 60 – 240 minutes
- 150 ppm CO Concentration 10 – 50 minutes
- 400 ppm CO Concentration 4 – 15 minutes
The unit shall incorporate 3 LEDs. A green LED will flash once every 30 seconds to indicate the alarm is operating properly when power is present. A red LED will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or CO is eliminated. An amber LED will flash every second to signal alarm malfunction or low battery.
The alarm shall include a piezoelectric horn that is rated at 85 decibels at 10 feet. When the unit detects carbon monoxide, the alarm pattern will be four (4) short beeps – followed by five (5) seconds of silence – followed by four (4) short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash.