Click & Collect
Click & Collect is now available at plumbonline from our Carrum Downs Warehouse. Shop safely online and pick up at our newly opened counter.
WHAT IS CLICK & COLLECT?
- Click & Collect allows you to purchase goods through the plumbonline website and pick them up from our warehouse at a time convenient to you.
- When you use Click & Collect to buy online, your goods are paid for before you arrive, so all you need to do is collect and go.
- We aim to have your Click & Collect order ready to collect within 1 - 4 business hours, we will email you when your order is "Ready for Collection" IF there is a delay our team will notify you ASAP.
- Please bring your confirmation email and photo ID to the online pick-up counter.
- Q. Is there an extra charge for Click & Collect?
- There is no additional charge for Click & Collect.
- Q. What do I need to bring when collecting?
- The order number: This will be in the ‘Ready for collection’ order confirmation email.
- Valid physical photo ID: For the nominated pickup person (current, driver's license, passport or Au Post Keypass).
- Proof of age: Required to collect items containing Dangerous Goods.
- Q.Can someone else pick up my Click & Collect order?
- Yes, you can nominate someone to collect the goods on your behalf when placing your order.
- To nominate someone else to pick up your order just add;
- First name, Last name and Mobile number to the "Notes/Comments" section during the checkout process so that we know who's coming for your order.
- Remember they will need valid physical photo ID.
- Q. Will you load my EXTRA LARGE items?
- You will require a vehicle large enough for safe transport and multiple persons for safe handling.
- We can lift pallets onto trailers/trucks, we do not take any responsibility from that point.
- Q. Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
- Except VIC public holidays