Grundfos Comfort 3 QTY x UP15-14B PM Domestic boosting circulator Tradie Pack
- 3.00 KGS
- Free Shipping
Grundfos Comfort 3QTY x UP15-14B PM Service Pack Domestic boosting circulator 240V
Grundfos Product No.97916771
Plumbonline are an authorised Grundfos Pump Distributor. The Grundfos Pump Circulation range is now online and ready to order with complete tech specs to ensure your seamless selection. If you’re unsure be pump sure, Plumbonline has a committed team of pump specialists with over 20 years of pump selection experience.
We have put together the "Service Pack" to assist you in keeping your hot water system in tip top condition, not to mention the fantastic saving!
What do you get?
- Three (3 QTY) Grundfos UP15-14B -PM pumps
- plumbonlines rapid order turnaround, even for late afternoon orders
- Australia Post Express Post Satchel delivery to your door
Overview - Comfort Domestic Circulator
The Grundfos UP 15-14B PM (80) COMFORT circulator pump is the successor to the UP 15-14B (80). The "PM" and the "BA" are a brass secondary hot water service circulator, designed for
- domestic hot-water systems in single and two family houses
- small heating systems
- cooling and air-conditioning systems
The Grundfos COMFORT PM range sets new standards for energy-efficient hot water recirculation in domestic homes. Thanks to a low noise permanent magnet motor, energy consumption is reduced to as little as 5 to 8 Watts, while the superior AUTOADAPT function found on the BA PM model, ensures that the pump runs only when required, which minimises both heat and power waste. The result is maximum comfort with a minimum of water, heat and electricity consumption.
The pump is suitable for open and closed systems however, it must be installed indoors and should only be fitted into pressurised hot water circulation systems.
- Pump housing: Brass MS 68
- Impeller: Stainless steel, EPDM, PPO, PTFE, Graphite
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Pipe connection: G 1/2
- Port-to-port length: 80 mm
- Pumped liquid: Water
- Liquid temperature range: 2 .. 95 °C
- Liquid temp: 60 °C
- Density: 983.2 kg/m³ Kinematic viscosity: 1 mm²/s