AVG Dual Check Valve 25mm Female x Female
- 1.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
AVG DUAL CHECK VALVE 25mm Female x Female
The AVG Dual Check Valve is designed to prevent cross contamination of non potable water into safe drinking water. The two spring loaded check valves remain tightly closed until there is a demand for water down stream. In the event that there is reverse of flow direction, the check valves will close and back-flow is prevented.
The AVG 2NV25-25F Dual check valve provides protection in low hazard applications, like meter connections on domestic properties.
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal application
- Independently operating check valves
- Maximum working pressure 1500Kpa
- Operating temperature range of 1°C to 80°C
- Approved to AS 2845-1
- Compact and Light weight
- Suitable for low Hazard applications